- Function. What would you like your machine to do? Dressmaking? Quilting? Textile art? What type of materials are you likely to use? Cotton? Leather? Paper? Will the machine be for professional or personal use? Answers to these questions will help us to focus your search.
- Budget. How much are you willing to spend? Sewing machines range in price from £99 to £9,000. Where do you fall within that spectrum? Call David and Sophie to discuss how to get the most for your money.
- Potential. We want to make sure that the machine you buy will last. Consider which machine is realistic for you today, but will also provide you with future potential. It’s better to invest in a machine that will last you twenty years than to buy something that will cramp your creativity after two. Our free private tuition and ongoing support guarantees that you’ll be able to explore your machine’s potential over any length of time.
Embroidery Foot #39
This wonderful Bernina foot is currently on promotion, with 15% off it’s regular price of £29.00.
This offer is on for this month only, ending the 17th May.
This lovely foot is ideal for:
- Making buttonhole seams, appliqués and decorative stitches.
- Sewing off-the-edge scallops and raised effects
- simultaneous sewing of reinforcing thread or elastic thread
Just pop into the shop or give us a call if you like the sound of this month’s foot!
Just arrived… this fantastic 2-DAY-OLD Janome Atelier 7! This is a very popular machine as it has a wonderful colour touch screen,240 built-in stitches to sew with, including 11 one-step buttonholes and 7 alphabet styles.. For only £999.00 (SAVING £300).
2 year guarantee
All original spec
Our lifetime promise
On going help and support
Things we love about this machine
It combines designs and fonts
240 built in stitches
7 amazing fonts
Colour touch screen
Please give David or Suzanne a call for further details